Things I just don’t get
1. People driving to the gym – surely you are going to lose weight/get fit so why are you driving there?
2. Working class people voting for the coalition – wealth does not transfer by osmosis. You won’t get rich by adopting the voting patterns of the wealthy – the traditional means is to have rich parents – just ask Gina Rinehart and James Packer.
3. Car drivers who complain about bike riders getting disproportionate use of the road because the council has added extra white lines and a picture of a bike.
4. Believing in the zodiac – recently a work colleague complained that a guy she is dating is perfect except for his star sign – this has so many levels of crazy I can’t even begin.
5. Driving a 4 wheel drive in the city and suburbs – the roads just aren’t that rough people.
Also Small fluffy dogs, car worship, sport, worship of sportsmen (and they always are men), reality TV esp the cooking ones.